Sandringham Life Saving Club’s 2022 AGM was held on Saturday, the 6th of August at the clubhouse.
We strive to be a very inclusive club and strongly encourage each member to consider filling a role on the Board of Management. We highly value our volunteers and would love for you to join our team.
Positions elected for 2022/2023 Season:
- Administration Officer (historically known as Secretary) – Christina Peace
- Lifesaving Operations Manager (historically known as Club Captain) – Claire and Daniel Pardo
- Membership Engagement Manager (new position to reflect our club’s growth) – Helen Brown
- Building and Facilities Coordinator (new position to lead clubhouse related improvements) (still vacant)
- Simona Pardo was also elected to join Bianca as Chief Instructor for the remainder of the term (1 year).